Tuesday 28 April 2009

Oh well; when duty calls...


...one has no choice but to obey, and after the thunderous demand of the adoring public that the blog should continue, so that they can continue to see photos and work out puzzles, it seemed best to satisfy what is evidently a deep need... In this case it is to work out which is the correct bridge out of the following list: Westminster...Lambeth...Vauxhall...Chelsea... Albert...Battersea.
(I'm sorry , but the individual pictures can't be enlarged for some reason.)

10 comments:

Good Lady said...

Very glad to see this blog!
So there's 2 puzzles
1) the bridges - I think I know 3
2) How to enlarge the pictures - about which I have no ideas at present.

BCB Webmaster said...

Hurrah!

Arsene Wenger said...

I need a little relief after losing to the magnificent Manchester United last night.

Mark Thatcher said...

I'm lost.

bachman said...

Amazing I never realised my adoring public included such not-(ice)ables as have commented on this blog!

BerryMyrmicat said...

So thats where you were when I ws waiting to be fed.

B. Clough said...

Berrymyrmicat, remember my dad's immortal words - 'you're a good lad but rubbish'. You who think only of food, sleep, food, or is it sleep, food, sleep. What do you think my glorious team would be like if every five minutes we lay down and slept, or started squeaking about needing food. Would we be where we are now? Hmm, come to think of it maybe we had better not look too closely into the matter...

Barack Obama said...

Hm, the good wife always said we should spend more time exploring the bridges of you fine country, obviously I'll be busy for the next few years - but maybe I'll drop by after that?

thames bridge designers corp said...

Glad to see our bridges are being so well appreciated and photographer! Joseph Cubitt and Ernest George, Sir Horace Jones, John Wolfe-Barry and Sir Giles Gilbert Scott

Giulietta said...

Thanks to the BBC news, I can tell you with confidence that Westminster Bridge is on the top right.