Monday 25 August 2008


Giulietta and I were on the 4th floor Coffee Place in John Lewis Oxford Street when we saw a great view directly up Harley Street towards - well we could not decide whether it was Primrose Hill or even Hanmpstead Heath, it could be either. We took several photographs. Mine were rubbish because of the white sky - see below - but I was happier with these two where no sky intrudes. I have tweaked them in Picasa's tuning chamber , whose Colour Temperature facility has made made the brown building look browner and given more detail to the dormer windows.



I have been trying to be a bit more creative, tuning-wise. I particularly was fed up getting all white where there should be fluffy clouds and so spent Saturday am and pm in Hampstead Heath and at Alexandra Palace going through the whole range of options to get a decent cloud scene - the land bit was incidental on this occasion - and this one is one of the best with a little touch of Colour Temperature. I think I am getting there, don't you think, though not as near as I would like.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: