Friday 11 April 2008

London through the new camera

I know, this is not London, but I thought it was an interesting view - and he did not fall off!


This is name the flower time for those who know about these things, which I don't, but I like the
colour and shadow. The red flowers are supposed to be in the centre.
A famous landmark separating the Mall leading up to Buckingham Palace from Trafalgar Square.
I din't notice the angle until I put it on here by which time it was too late to edit it, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I think you should delete the above comment by domuro - I don't know about you but I foolishly clicked it and it did strange things to my computer and closed down your blog!!

Other than that, it's lovely to see your London photos! I do see the similarity to the start of a grand prix ... although these are much better for the environment in more ways than one!

Hevs said...

I have seen a few of these around too and also foolishly clicked one but the computer seems to have survived. Another measure you can take is oblige commenters to write the letters they see. Time consuming but secure! Ask Dunadan how to do it!

Hevs said...

I have seen a few of these around too and also foolishly clicked one but the computer seems to have survived. Another measure you can take is oblige commenters to write the letters they see. Time consuming but secure! Ask Dunadan how to do it!